First things first - what is TrustRuby?TrustRuby is an online community of shoppers and companies for customer reviews. Here you can easily find genuine reviews from buyers who shared their customer experience. Shoppers can use the online review community before deciding to buy a product or a service or after doing so - to give feedback to the company. Companies can respond to reviews and potentially improve their business processes, such as their customer service. Companies can use TrustRuby as an independent, reliable source of genuine testimonials.
Your Profile on TrustRubyVisitors, who would like to write a review for businesses, must have a profile on TrustRuby. Visitors who would like to read existing reviews, do not need to have a profile.
Why is it necessary to have a profile?The strongest reason for having a profile is transparency and trusted reviews. Profiles give reviewers authority. Remember, it's not only what is being said, but also who is saying it.Another great reason for having a profile is collecting gems 💎 - if your reviews are up-voted and marked as helpful by other reviewers, you will receive a gem in your profile. These gems can be exchanged for valuable prizes 🏆. In case it crossed your mind, we have a dedicated team that aggressively fights fake reviews.
How can I make a profile?
- In order to create profile, you will first need to visit the registration page.
- Then, you can provide one of the following: your Google account, your Facebook account or an email address.
- Depending on what you chose in the previous step, you will need to provide information like name and choose a password.
- Once you click the "Register" button, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. If it's not there, check the Spam folder. If it's still not there and it has already been a while, feel free to contact us.
- In the email we sent you, you will find the confirmation link - click on it and you are ready done!
Note: an alternative way to create a profile is if a company decides to invite you to review them and you don't have a TrustRuby profile already. In this case, you will simply need to write the review and choose your password.
How to change information in my profile?If you want to change the information that is stored in your profile, you will need to be logged in and then click on "Settings" from the right-hand corner. This will display a form with your existing data and you will be able to change it by modifying it and then clicking "Save".
Which information can I change in my profile?In your profile, you can change the following information:
How can I change my profile picture?To keep things simple, we are using Gravatar as a service for profile pictures. Feel free to create an account there or add the email address with which you registered on TrustRuby, in order to get your profile picture displayed next to your TrustRuby reviews.
How can I log in to TrustRuby?It's actually very simple - just click on the link "Login" from the top right-hand corner or visit the Login Page directly. Once you provide your email and password or social login, you will be redirected to your profile page.
Where can I find the reviews I wrote?You can find your contributions to the TrustRuby review community on your profile page, right after logging in.
How can I see how much gems have I collected?The number of gems you collected is displayed on your profile page, immediately after you log in.Every time a review of yours gets 10 up-votes, you will be awarded with 1 gem. So spread the word, and collect more gems!
How to find a company's page that I want to review?Whether you want to find reviews from other buyers or you want to write a review on your own, the process is the following: enter the name of the company in the search bar on the very top of the page or visit the page for writing company reviews.If you have typed the name of the company in the search bar, you will need to do the following:
- Select the name of the company
- Click on the "Write a Review" button
How can I write reviews?In order to write a review, you will need to provide three pieces of information:
- Your rating - the number of rubies you want to give
- The description of the review - what was your experience with this company
- The title of your review - a brief summary of the review. If you don't provide it, it will be auto-filled for you.